Bespoke 24 x 10 Log Cabin with Internal Partition
Here’s an installation of 24 x 10 44mm bespoke Log Cabin that we installed for Dorking Bowls Club in Dorking, Surrey. This particular building was designed to be used as a his and hers changing room and features a full internal partition with separate external door entry.
Come in and see our display model at our Horsham showcentre On Brighton Road.
- Bespoke 24 x 10 Log Cabin in 44mm logs
- Euro-Style Doors
- Euro-Style Opening Windows
- Internal partition
- 44mm Logs
- Highly durable polyester roofing felt
- Custom designed by Cousins staff
- Double Glazing with toughened glass
- Installed by Cousins Installers
- Concrete Base Installed by Cousins Recommended Builders
This is the finished result after the customer painted the cabin themselves.
We installed a partition to split the building into 2 halves.
This was a bespoke project made to the customers specifications.
From the back you can see that there are two windows to allow some light into the changing rooms.
The partition is made from 4″ x 2″ timber so also adds a sound barrier as well between changing rooms.