Bespoke Loggia Style Conservatory with Dwarf Wall
Another great example of a modern day conservatory that is built to be more like a traditional house extension with a partial solid roof. This particular Loggia style conservatory was installed for a customer in Cobham, Surrey and was designed, installed and project managed by the whole Cousins team.
Visit our conservatory display centre in Horsham, West Sussex.
- Overall base size 3030 wide by 3000mm projection
- Solid Livin roof
- Activ Blue Climate Guard Roof Glass
- 600mm dwarf wall
- Full height high wall to one side
- Ceramic floor tiles from our standard range
- White Diamond Suite PVCu
- Plaster finished interior
- Energy rated windows to sides and roof panels
- Secure by design – 16 locking points to doors – 8 locking points to windows
- Code four lead flashing
- 1 Metre deep foundations dug by hand – No heavy machinery
- Fully project managed with baseworks, supplied and fully fitted by Cousins