Complaints Policy & Feedback
Our Aim: Cousins Conservatories and Garden Buildings is committed to providing a quality service for our customers. One of the ways in which we can continue to improve our service is by listening and responding to the views of our customer and in particular by responding positively to complaints and putting mistakes right.
Therefore we aim to ensure that:
- Making a complaint is as easy as possible.
- We treat a complaint as clear expression of dissatisfaction with our service which calls for an immediate response.
- We deal with it promptly, politely and, when appropriate, confidentially.
- We respond in the right way – for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong, or information on any action taken etc.
- We learn things from complaints, use them to improve our service, and review annually our complaints policy and procedures.
If a complaint arises with your building covered by our warranty please contact Cousins at the earliest possible opportunity in writing by either letter or email. You must give your: Name, Address, Contact numbers & Email, Contract number (J for conservatories, L for window and doors & H for Garden buildings), Date of purchase and brief detail of complaint.
Email: email@example.com FAO: Customer Service
Or: Write to: FAO Customer Services, Cousins Garden Buildings, Hillier Garden Centre, Brighton Road, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13 6QA.
You will receive an acknowledgement that your complaint has been logged in our database and on our system either by email, phone call or letter.
We will endeavour to get back to you within 7 working days of acknowledgement with plan of action.