Complete Replacement PVCU Window Project
Here’s a complete replacement PVCU window project on a bungalow for a customer in Horsham, West Sussex. Works included the careful removal and disposal of the existing front and back doors and all other windows.
- Complete Replacement PVCU Window Project
- Duragreen ‘C’ energy rated toughened safety glass is fitted as standard.
- High security locks are ‘Safechoice’ with approval for Insurance regulations and include anti lift bolts together with rear DOG bolts
- Q-Lon gaskets and composite locking pads all make Cousins doors more desirable and draught proof
- All locks are ‘Safechoice’ 16 point, approved for Insurance regulations and also a rear ‘SAC’ bolt is added for peace of mind.
- Replacement Single Suffolk Doors
- Kitchen (rear & side) window
- Rear Lounge window
- Bathroom window
- Cloakroom window
- Dining Room window
- Front Bedroom Bay Window
- Installed by Cousins Installers
- Concrete Base Installed by Cousins Recommended Builders