Conservatory Case Study in Cranleigh, Surrey.
This is a Georgian Conservatory which features brick piers and stone effect window boards. Designed and installed for a customer in Cranleigh, Surrey.
- Overall base size 3600mm Width x 3000mm Projection
- Activ Blue Climate Guard Roof
- 600mm dwarf wall with brick piers
- Attractive Stone effect Window Boards
- Tiles from our standard range, supplied and fitted
- White Diamond Suite PVCu
- Plaster finish to house wall
- Energy rated windows to sides
- Secure by design – 16 locking points to doors – 8 locking points to windows
- Code four lead flashing
- 1 Metre deep foundations dug by hand – No heavy machinery
- Cousins managed planning permission with local authority
- Fully project managed with baseworks, supplied and fully fitted by Cousins