Livin Roof Conservatory Extension in Southwater, West Sussex
This is a great example of a solid roof conservatory style extension that we installed for a customer in Southwater, West Sussex. This building can be classed as an extension due to it’s thermal rating and can be used all year round due to it’s design to be warm in the Winter and cool in the Summer.
Read more about our Livin Roof extensions.
- Overall base size 4850 wide by 3350mm projection
- Solid Livin Roof
- Activ Blue Climate Guard Roof Glass
- 600mm dwarf wall
- Ceramic floor tiles from our standard range
- Rosewood on Diamond white suite PVCu
- Plaster finished interior
- Energy rated windows to sides and roof
- Secure by design – 16 locking points to doors – 8 locking points to windows
- Code four lead flashing
- 1 Metre deep foundations dug by hand – No heavy machinery
- Fully project managed with baseworks, supplied and fully fitted by Cousins
1 Metre deep foundations dug by hand – No heavy machinery