Livin Room Conservatory installed in Billingshurst
Livin’ Room Conservatory installed in Billingshurst, West Sussex.
Featuring a 600mm Internal Pelmet with Spotlights and Cornice Guttering
Activ Blue Climate Guard roof with 750mm dwarf wall.
Overall base size 5210mm Width (21’1/2’’) x 3000mm Projection (09’10’’)
- Plaster finish to walls and pelmet inside the Conservatory
- Activ Blue Climate Guard Roof
- 750mm Dwarf wall
- Internal Georgian Grid to windows
- 600mm Internal Pelmet with Spotlights
- Cornice Guttering
- Fully project managed with baseworks, supplied and fully fitted by Cousins