Regency Potter Potting Shed Installation
Here’s an installation of a Regency Potter (8×6) shed in Rudgwick, West Sussex. This building featured deluxe cladding and a heavy duty floor and was installed on to the customers own concrete base.
You’ll notice that this particular installation was constructed in to a rather tight spot to the side and rear of the customers house.
Regency Potter (8×6) shed installation..
- Regency Potter (8×6) shed with heavy duty floor
- Double opening window
- Fully framed mortice and tenon one one & half opening doors
- Mortice lock with key & lever handle
- 2 tier fully boarded shelf
- 50 x 50mm tanalised floor joists
- 50 x 50mm tanalised framing
- 70 x 28mm Roof framing with diagonal bracing for extra strength
- Toughened glass & Polyester roofing felt
- Installed by Cousins Installers on to customers existing concrete base