Shed and Greenhouse Installation in Horsham
Here’s an installation of two buildings that we installed for a customer in Horsham, West Sussex. The shed is a Regency Grande 8×6 in Softwood and features black hinges & handles and a heavy duty floor and roof. The greenhouse is a Robinsons Regent 6ft5 x 8ft8 finished in Pastel Sage.
Both these buildings are on display at our show centre in Horsham. Use our contact page for directions.
Garden shed features
- Regency Grande 8×6 in Softwood
- Deluxe cladding as standard
- 50 x 50mm tanalised floor joists
- Fully framed mortice and tenon single door
- Mortice lock with key and door handle
- Black door handle and hinges
- Toughened glass
- Highly durable polyester roofing felt
- Robinsons Regent 6ft5 x 8ft8 Pastel Sage
- Robinsons Slatted Shelf 8ft Plain Aluminium
- Robinsons Slatted staging 25″ x 8ft Plain Aluminium
- Extra high eaves for more space
- Extremely strong R-PRO box section glazing bars
- DURAGLAZ 4mm toughened safety glass
- PRO-CAP Screw-in capping system as standard
- Locking door with GO-LO low level threshold
- Integral gutter with downpipes
- 10 Year framework guarantee
- Installed by Cousins Installers
- Concrete Base Installed by Cousins Recommended Builders
Here you can see the Shed and Greenhouse looking great!
The customer had their garden landscaped and we added the finishing touch with these two amazing buildings.
Here is the customers prepared bases ready for us to install.
The shed is on Recommended Pressure Treated Floor Bearers to allow an airflow underneath.
The Greenhouse is finished in Pastel Sage but in a slight twist the internal staging and shelving is finished in Mill Silver finish.