7×7 Corner Summerhouse Installation in Horsham
Here’s an installation of a 7’ x 7’ Malvern Arley corner Summerhouse in Horsham, West Sussex. This installation was to replace (see pictures) a summerhouse that was purchased online. Sadly the building was sub-standard and the customer wanted it replaced with something more substantial. We recommended the Malvern Arley corner summerhouse which is a far superior building in terms of finish and quality. We also removed the “old” building as part of the package.
- 7’ x 7’ Malvern Arley corner Summerhouse
- Pressure treated 19mm timber
- Tongue & Grooved Lining & Insulation
- Laminate Floor
- Toughened glass
- Chrome ironmongery
- Lockable windows & doors
- 3 Door hinges per door for extra strength
- Tongue and groove timber roof and floor
- Pressure treated floor joists
- EPDM Rubber Roof
- High quality treated timber
- Custom designed by Cousins staff
- Installed by Cousins Installers
- Concrete Base Installed by Cousins Recommended Builders
- Patio Paving Installed by Cousins Recommended Builders
Here is the finish result showing the double doors and key lockable windows closed.
Here you can see the doors and windows opened and you can see the customer is already making good use of the building.
The building that was in place before featured very thin framework, perspex windows without any ventilation and the overall finish of the building including hinges, handles etc weren’t up to a great standard.