Regency Bowness 8×6 Summerhouse Installation
Here’s a recent 8 x 6 Regency Bowness Summerhouse that we installed for a customer in Horsham, West Sussex. This particular project included the take down and removal of an exiting old summerhouse and we also arranged for the new summerhouse panels to be built in smaller parts due to access restrictions. To finish we also arranged for the re-installation of electrics.
- Regency Bowness 8 x 6 Summerhouse in Softwood
- Heavy duty roof and floor
- Toughened Glass Safety Windows
- 2 Top opening side windows
- 38x50mm framing with Cross Bracing
- 50 x 50mm Tanalised Floor Joists
- Timber Roof and Floor, No Chipboard!
- Installed on to customers own concrete base
- Installed by Cousins Installers